instant magick Nowadays, when people think about magick (or satanism, but more on that later), the first symbol that pop out into their head is the pentagram. The pentagram hasn’t always been associated with these things, but it has always been a symbol of deep spiritual meaning. This is what this article will be all about: the spiritual meaning of the pentagram and why this symbol is just as strong as the cross is for Christians. Keep in mind that throughout this article, I’ll be using the term “pentagram” but I’m also talking about pentacles, which is the same word but in Latin instead of Greek. The distinction between the two is unclear and also, very recent, so I don’t give it much credit as far as I’m concerned. First of all, I’ll talk about the history of that symbol, and then its role in early Christianity (yes, it’s true!), its role in 19th century occultism and finally, I’ll talk about the modern signification of the symbol. So, here it goes! Early History of the Pent...
Comments
Post a Comment